Description of Scholarship:
Computer and Structures, Inc. Scholarships announced by Asian Institute of Technology for international students to study in Thailand. The scholarship allows Master’s level programm(s) in the field(s) of Structural Engineering taught at Asian Institute of Technology. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 30 April 2022 and scholarship provide Education Fund to successful candidates.
The Asian Institute of Technology provide a golden chance to international students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Structural Engineering at Thailand on scholarship.
Short Detail of Computer and Structures, Inc. Scholarships:
Institute Name: Asian Institute of Technology.
Country to Study in: Thailand.
Courses Offered: Structural Engineering.
Degree Level: Master’s.
Students Nationality: international students.
Scholarship Award: Education Fund.
Last Date/Dead Line: 30 April 2022.
A college education is one of the most critical challenges of a student’s life. Therefore, to guide students and provide them with needed support, the Asian Institute of Technology is offering the Computer and Structures, Inc. Scholarships to talented and motivated students.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Any nationality
- Will study Master’s degree program in the field of Structural Engineering
- Graduate of Bachelor with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To grab the opportunity, aspirants must enroll in the master’s degree online application form at the Asian Institute of Technology University.
- Applicants must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport, CV, and academic records.
- Aspirants must have a GPA of 2.75 cumulative grade point average (GPA) and good academic standing.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have good written and spoken English and If you wish to submit an official test score from an IELTS and AIT-EET Official English Score: IELTS writing score of 5.0 or AIT EET Score of 5.5
Benefits of Scholarship
Winners will receive educational funds at the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand to cover their study expenses.