International SIIT Scholarships 2023 in Thailand (Fully-Funded Scholarships): It is informed to all international students that the International SIIT Scholarships 2023 are announced by Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology Thailand, and receiving applications for study in the Masters and Ph.D. Degrees program. The International SIIT Scholarships do not require an IELTS or TOEFL Test score, they just needed proficiency in the English language and a reference letter from your University or Organization, it is a 100% fully funded Scholarship in a top-ranked recognized university which is situated in the heart of Thailand, so never miss this golden chance.
Dear students if you are further planning to study in Australia, so you can also apply for Masters and PhD Scholarships in Australia which are 100% Fully-Funded and without IELTS.
Students from any country having any nationality can apply for International SIIT Scholarships 2023. The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology Thailand covers various range of fields of study, the process of the scholarship application is online and very easy to apply and covers education expenses for two years for masters and three years for a Ph.D. degree.
SIIT Grant in Thailand 2023 is a completely supported grant for worldwide understudies who display superb as well as scholastic records. This SIIT graduate grant program for unfamiliar understudies is accessible to experts and Ph.D. programs. The Sirindhorn Worldwide Organization of Innovation has offered various trade programs for the workforce and understudies from colleges in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The SIIT Grants 2023 are intended to upgrade the modern advancement of Thailand by drawing on the planet’s best personalities in designing and data innovation. The SIIT Thailand grant likewise helps assist understudies with gaining from the different cultures of Thailand and furthermore by associating with co-understudies and workforce of various ethnicities. This becomes conceivable on the grounds that the SIIT global grant makes it obligatory for these understudies to remain in the quarters of the grounds.
Sirindhon Innovation Grant Asset offers completely paid grants to gifted understudies to come to Thailand and proceed with their higher investigations. SIIT is a semi-independent body that was laid out in 1992 at Thammasat College. From that point forward the establishment has been a basic piece of the connections to Asia. This connection has been reinforced by the understudy trade and completely financed graduate, post-graduate, and doctoral grants; the Alumni Grant Program for Incredible Unfamiliar Understudies (EFS) 2022 is one of them. Unfamiliar understudies from around the globe have an opportunity to the learning-rich and different culture of Thailand by remaining there. Moreover, the understudies construct an organization of the graduated class and a ceaseless local area holding that assists them with recognizing the battles, accomplishments, and developments of different nations.
SIIS has stayed an exploration-situated organization since its commencement. To that end, the establishment has the largest number of distributions when contrasted with the other scholarly divisions of Thammasat College. Also, in 2007 Thailand Exploration store after its careful evaluation put SIIT at the top place of all designing offices in the entire Kindom. The establishment additionally has solid connections with different colleges. These colleges incorporate the Asian Establishment of Innovation, a gathering of Japanese colleges and exploration focuses, and an organization of European Colleges, for example, the DAAD Global Quality Organization Program, and the LAOTSE Organization. This point gives a stage where the researchers, as well as the staff of SIIT, can work together with their partners in research and their ventures. Resultantly, the foundation produces effective researchers of the time who are more visionary and objective situated, and gainful to the local area.
Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students 2023:
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering/Chemistry
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Energy Technology/Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Management Technology
Benefits of the SIIT Scholarship 2022:
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fee.
- The scholarship covers full thesis support.
- The students will be provided with a living allowance of 10,000 Bhat/month.
- The students will be given round-trip economy class tickets to travel to and from Thailand. (Up to maximum 20,000 Bhat/student).
- A maximum of 10,000 Bhat will be granted to support miscellaneous funds such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc.
- Students’ health and accident insurance will be provided.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- The applicant must be a foreign student.
- The applicant must be able to continue the masters and Ph.D. in the given fields at SIIT.
- The applicant must be proficient in English and must have certified proof of it.
- The applicant must have an excellent academic record and must have been in the top 20% of the class.
- The applicant must have good health and good conduct.
- The applicants who are recipients of other grants or scholarships can not apply.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
How to Apply for the SIIT Thailand Scholarship 2023?
- The candidates have to apply online.
- All required documents must be uploaded in the prescribed format i.e. jpeg, jpg, pdf.
- The statement of purpose must be on at least one page.
- The applicant can even apply in an online application if there is no English Proficiency Certificate, however, it does not mean that the applicant will not need it in the future.
Documents Required for SIIT Online Application 2023:
- Passport or Citizen ID.
- Research paper or publications if any.
- Recent Photograph.
- Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Recent Transcripts.
- The application deadline for the SIIT Scholarship for the Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) is 30th September 2022.