The Chulalongkorn University is now acquiring applications for the Capital Management Department Academic International Grants from the outstanding and talented scholars to study in Thailand for the academic year 2021/2022.
The programme goal is to provide support to academically excellent students to accomplish their career goals in the field of capital management at the University.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidate must meet the given criteria;
- Candidate must be international graduate students from ASEAN or non-ASEAN countries only.
- Applicants must not be over 40 years of age.
- Student must have completed their bachelor’s or master’s degree in the required field.
- Candidate must be good in health.
- Aspirant must have obtained a grade point average of not lower than2.75 for their undergraduate studies and not lower than 3.25 for their graduate degree studies.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: To avail this offer, applicant have to download the application form, and they can directly send it to the department along with the required documents.
- Required Documents: Applicant must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e.,
- A complete application form with a 1-inch photograph attached
- A certificate of graduation, if available
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport
- An academic transcript issued by the last academic institution that the applicant attended
- Two letters of recommendation from the Head, the Director or the Dean of the institution of the applicant’s affiliation or from the applicants’ superiors
- A medical certificate confirming a physical examination in a hospital in the applicant’s home country.
- Admission Demands: Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility at the university.
- Language Demand: Candidates must have a good command of English. A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 Computer-Based or IELTS score of 5.0 is required.