Short Detail of Postgraduate International Development Scholarships:Institute Name: University of East Anglia.
Country to Study in: UK.
Courses Offered: Social Sciences.
Degree Level: Postgraduate.
Students Nationality: International or African students.
Scholarship Award: award of £8000.
Last Date/Dead Line: May 31st, 2022.
Description of Scholarship:
Postgraduate International Development Scholarships announced by University of East Anglia for International or African students to study in UK. The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of Social Sciences taught at University of East Anglia. The last date of applying for this scholarship is May 31st, 2022 and scholarship provide award of £8000 to successful candidates.
The University of East Anglia provide a golden chance to International or African students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Social Sciences at UK on scholarship.
Education helps people improve their intelligence, abilities, and personalities. Keeping in mind the value of education, The School of International Development is pleased to offer the Postgraduate International Development Scholarships for Sub Saharan Africa applicants at the University of East Anglia. The University is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The award aims to support students who want to apply for the postgraduate degree program in the United Kingdom. The scholarship winner will get an award amount of £8,000 during their study.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a graduate of any International institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course.
- student must be citizen of Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, the United Republic of, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Students must have taken admission at the University. After that, students can complete the scholarship application form.
- Students are required to submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts to submit a 250-word scholarship application statement.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Students will have to provide evidence of a specified level of ability in English language requirements at the University.
The University of East Anglia will provide an award of £8000 to the successful applicants.