Asian Institute of Technology is delighted to announce the SEC’88 International Scholarships to talented students for the academic year 2022-2023 in Thailand.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Any nationality
- Will study Master’s degree program in the field of Structural Engineering
- Graduate of Bachelor with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To be enlisted in the program, aspirants must have enrolled in the Master’s degree program online application form at the Asian Institute of Technology University.
- The students are required to submit official transcripts.
- Aspirants must have a GPA of 2.75 cumulative grade point average (GPA) and good academic standing.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have good written and spoken English, and if you wish to submit an official test score from an IELTS and AIT-EET Official English Score: IELTS writing score of 5.0 or AIT EET Score of 5.5
Benefits of Scholarships
Asian Institute of Technology will provide the education fund to selected students to support their studies in Thailand.