Short Detail of U-HIRE Fully Funded Scholarships:Institute Name: Swansea University.
Country to Study in: UK.
Courses Offered: Chemical Engineering and Energy Storage, Green Recovery, Manufacturing processes.
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: UK and international students.
Scholarship Award: tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609.
Last Date/Dead Line: .
Description of Scholarship:
U-HIRE Fully Funded Scholarships announced by Swansea University for UK and international students to study in UK. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of Chemical Engineering and Energy Storage, Green Recovery, Manufacturing processes taught at Swansea University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is and scholarship provide tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609 to successful candidates.
The Swansea University provide a golden chance to UK and international students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Chemical Engineering and Energy Storage, Green Recovery, Manufacturing processes at UK on scholarship.
Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for a fully-funded PhD degree by applying for this U-HIRE PhD Scholarships in Chemical Engineering offered by Swansea University for the academic year 2022-2023.
The project aims to reduce or eliminate the dependency of battery manufacturing on critical materials and utilize recycled materials feedstocks. The research focuses on “direct recycling,” which enables the recovery, regeneration, and reuse of electrode materials without breaking the chemical structure. The process allows the economic recovery of more materials than existing technologies and has the lowest cost and environmental impact.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) in Materials Engineering/ Chemistry/ Electrochemistry/ Chemical Engineering or a related field.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To apply for the programme, applicants must take admission in the PhD degree programme at Swansea University.
- Applicants must upload the following documents
- Degree certificates and transcripts (if you are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of your grades to date are sufficient)
- A cover letter including a Supplementary Personal Statement explains why the position remarkably matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project.
- Two references
- Copy of UK resident visa
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Candidate must have IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 5.5 in each component) or Swansea recognized equivalent. Details on the Swansea University English Language entry policy can be found here.
Swansea University will provide the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609