To reward candidates who can demonstrate substantial experience in leading sustainable and or social business initiatives, Newcastle University Business School is launching its MBA Sustainable Leadership Scholarship in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
The NCL Business School is offering this scholarship to students that want to pursue an MBA and have worked or currently work in a sector that is moving to more sustainable business models e.g. energy, packaging. The scholarship is valued at £25,200 towards the tuition and will be awarded to one dedicated student.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for admission in 2022 to the Full-time MBA program.
- The applicants must be commencing their studies in September 2022 for one year of study
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Students must first apply for admission at the Newcastle University Business School. Links to the scholarship application form will be sent to all eligible offer holders via email.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- A personal statement
- Two referees
- The applicants must hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honors degree.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Benefits of Scholarship
One winning student will be awarded this full fee award of £25,200, payable towards the cost of tuition fees of the MBA program at NCL Business School.