Description of Scholarship:
International Willoughby Losner Scholarships announced by The Royal Holloway and University of London for International students to study in United Kingdom. The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of Holocaust Studies taught at The Royal Holloway and University of London. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 11.59 pm (UK time) 11 July 2022 and scholarship provide £7,300 to successful candidates.
The The Royal Holloway and University of London provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Holocaust Studies at United Kingdom on scholarship.
Short Detail of International Willoughby Losner Scholarships:
Institute Name: The Royal Holloway and University of London.
Country to Study in: United Kingdom.
Courses Offered: Holocaust Studies.
Degree Level: Postgraduate.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: £7,300.
Last Date/Dead Line: 11.59 pm (UK time) 11 July 2022.
Royal Holloway, University of London is now accepting applications for Willoughby Losner Scholarships from deserving candidates in the UK. The scholarship program is open for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is available to a new full-time student with Home or International fee status studying for an MA Holocaust Studies degree and has been established by alumni Jane Willoughby and Ingram Losner.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have achieved, or be on target to achieve a, a First Class Honors’ degree or equivalent.
- All international students enter full or part-time postgraduate Studies programs at the University.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To apply, applicants must have to take the postgraduate taught program at the University. After being enrolled, applications must be submitted via RH Direct.
- You must provide one written academic reference (up to 200 words). These must be from academics that have previously supported, taught, or worked with you. Please ask the academic to email their reference letter (on official headed paper) directly to [email protected] scholarship statement covering the following points with no more than 500 words per question (please note that statements that exceed the word count will automatically be rejected):
- academic achievements you are particularly proud of
- why have you chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- how will you use the MA in your future research and career path and how will the scholarship help you achieve it.
- To study a postgraduate degree, you will need to meet Royal Holloway’s general entrance requirements, as well as those set by the department to which you’ve applied.
- Students can generally meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university.
Benefits of Scholarship
The Royal Holloway, University of London, will provide the award amount of £7,300 and is available for one year of study.