Do you have a desire to pursue your higher studies in the UK? Then go ahead and become a part of the International Scholarships for Undergraduate Studies offered by the Leeds Conservatoire.
This undergraduate scholarships can be applied for by any prospective international fee-paying student for a full-time degree, subject to conditions. It is widely available with an annual amount ranging from £1,000 to £3,200, potentially being awarded across multiple years.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the BA degree programme.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To apply, students must have taken admission in the undergraduate degree programme at Leeds.
- Submit academic transcripts of all previous schools attended and a copy of passport.
- Aspirants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Students must have the following:
- IELTS Academic / IELTS Academic for UKVI
- TOEFL iBT
- Pearson PTE Academic
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE II)
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE III)
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
Scholarship Award: Leeds Conservatoire will provide the award amount of £1,000 to £3,200 for applicants in the UK.