For removing financial hindrances for high-potential aspirants, the University of Houston-Downtown is providing International Student Financial Aid Scholarships in the USA. The university is now accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The motive of the bursary is to support international students who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international
- Candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To apply for the award, students are recommended to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, applicants must complete the online application form for this opportunity.
- You must submit official transcripts of secondary school scores, including mark sheets and date of graduation in their original language.
- For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- If you were born or educated in a country where English is not the native language, you must demonstrate English proficiency prior to admission
Scholarship Award: The University of Houston-Downtown will provide educational fund for successful students in the USA.