Description of Scholarship:
PhD (via MPhil) International Studentships in Cyber Security announced by University of Central Lancashire for International applicants to study in United Kingdom (UK). The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of PhD degree in Towards Securing Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CAV) infrastructure to mitigate Virtual Vehicle Hijacking taught at University of Central Lancashire. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 23rd February 2022, and scholarship provide £15,609 per year to successful candidates.
The University of Central Lancashire provide a golden chance to International applicants to complete their studies in the field(s) of PhD degree in Towards Securing Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CAV) infrastructure to mitigate Virtual Vehicle Hijacking at United Kingdom (UK) on scholarship.
Short Detail of PhD (via MPhil) International Studentships in Cyber Security:
Institute Name: University of Central Lancashire.
Country to Study in: United Kingdom (UK).
Courses Offered: PhD degree in Towards Securing Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CAV) infrastructure to mitigate Virtual Vehicle Hijacking.
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: International applicants.
Scholarship Award: £15,609 per year.
Last Date/Dead Line: 23rd February 2022,.
The motive of the bursary is to support aspirants who are going to enroll in the PhD degree program for the academic year 2022-2023.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree program
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To apply for the grant, students have to take admission to doctoral degree coursework at the university. After that, they should download the online application form and fill it out. Informal project related inquiries about the post can be made to Professor Rupak Kharel via email: [email protected]
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- International applicants require an English Language level of UKVI IELTS 6.5 (no sub-score below 6.0) or equivalent qualification.
Scholarship Award: The studentship will provide an annual stipend of £15,609 for 3 years. Both UK/Home and EU/International Applicants may apply but Tuition Fees will only be covered at the UK/Home rate for up to 3 years. EU/International Applicants would be expected to pay the difference between the UK/Home fee rate and EU/International fee rate.