Are you are looking for a scholarship or wish to study in the field of Computer Science? If yes, then you can apply for the International PhD Fellowships in Radiologist-AI Interaction at the University of Copenhagen.
The educational program is open for both domestic and international applicants who want to pursue a PhD degree program at the university. The studentship is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible for the regular PhD programme, you must have completed a degree programme, equivalent to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) related to the subject area of the project, e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, or Biomedical Engineering.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- All interested candidates must take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- The applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- Your motivation for applying for the specific PhD project and state which PhD project you are applying for.
- Curriculum vitae including information about your education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
- Original diplomas for Bachelor of Science or Master of Science and transcript of records in the original language, including an authorized English translation if issued in another language than English or Danish. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor is accepted.
- Publication list (if any)
- Reference letters (if available)
- Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
Benefits of Scholarship
The University of Copenhagen will provide a salary to the achieving candidates. A PhD grant portion is currently (2022) DKK 6,397 before tax.