The UK is one of the best educational place for international students. If you also wish to study in the UK, then you can apply for the Engagement Bursary at the University of East London.
Students from UK and EU countries are welcome to apply for this bursary. The offer is presented to students to help them with study expenses.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must follow the given criteria:
- The candidate must be new or continuing undergraduate students.
- The student must be studying full-time on campus.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: The candidates must register and log in through the online portal of the university to process the application.
- The aspirant will be considered for the opportunity upon acceptance by the university in any undergraduate course.
- Required Documents: The following documents are required by the university from the applicants:
- Academic Transcripts
- Copy of your passport photo page
- Personal Statement
- Work experience or curriculum vitae
- Admission Demands: The applicants are required to secure an average GMAT and GRE score of 675 and 309 respectively.
- Language Demands: The applicants must provide results of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 51 to 56
- TOEFL IBT – 46 to 60
- IELTS – 5.5 to 6.0