Description of Scholarship:
American Association of University Women Awards announced by University of California in Los Angeles for International students to study in USA. The scholarship allows Master's level programm(s) in the field(s) of All subjects taught at University of California in Los Angeles. The last date of applying for this scholarship is November 15th, 2021 and scholarship provide $18,000 to successful candidates.
The University of California in Los Angeles provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All subjects at USA on scholarship.
Short Detail of American Association of University Women Awards:
Institute Name: University of California in Los Angeles.
Country to Study in: USA.
Courses Offered: All subjects.
Degree Level: Master's.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: $18,000.
Last Date/Dead Line: November 15th, 2021.
To motivate the education of womens in the USA, the University of California, Los Angeles is offering the American Association of University Women Awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The opportunity will be awarded for full-time study in the U.S. to women who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents in the amount of $18,000.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must follow the given criteria:
- The students should not be citizens or permanent residents of the US.
- The candidates should have earned a US Bachelor’s Degree equivalent.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: The candidates must use the university’s online portal to apply to the desired course.
- The aspirant can then apply separately in order to be considered to avail the grant.
- Required Documents: The candidates are required to give the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts of all the academic institution attended and high secondary transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Proof of Bachelor’s Degree
- Accepted application at UCLA
- Admission Demands: The students are required to score a minimum of 1365/1600 on in SAT, 29 in ACT, and an average GPA of 4.31 to secure a seat at UCLA.
- Language Demands: The candidates must have obtained the minimum required score in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- Revised TOEFL paper-delivered Test – 6
- IELTS – 6.5