To motivate the education of womens in the USA, the University of California, Los Angeles is offering the American Association of University Women Awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The opportunity will be awarded for full-time study in the U.S. to women who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents in the amount of $18,000.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must follow the given criteria:
- The students should not be citizens or permanent residents of the US.
- The candidates should have earned a US Bachelor’s Degree equivalent.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: The candidates must use the university’s online portal to apply to the desired course.
- The aspirant can then apply separately in order to be considered to avail the grant.
- Required Documents: The candidates are required to give the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts of all the academic institution attended and high secondary transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Proof of Bachelor’s Degree
- Accepted application at UCLA
- Admission Demands: The students are required to score a minimum of 1365/1600 on in SAT, 29 in ACT, and an average GPA of 4.31 to secure a seat at UCLA.
- Language Demands: The candidates must have obtained the minimum required score in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- Revised TOEFL paper-delivered Test – 6
- IELTS – 6.5