If you are a competitive person so, the Stockholm School of Economics is offering students to apply for the Af Jochnick Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students from East European countries and Turkey with high-quality motivation, academic excellence, and extracurricular activities are eligible to apply for this application .
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- The aspirant must be enrolled in any master’s programme at the Stockholm School of Economics.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: The aspirant must first log in to the official online platform of the school.
- The student must upload the required documents for the chosen course on the portal.
- Required Documents: The candidate must provide the following documents to the school:
- Completed bachelor’s degree in relevant subject
- Letter of motivation
- Current CV
- Relevant work experience
- Admission Demands: Candidate must have relevant GMAT or GRE scores (Minimum GMAT score: 600, Minimum GRE score: 155)
- Language Demands: The Candidates are required to provide the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL – IB- 90
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – PBT – 575
- Swedish Upper Secondary School – English 6
- PTE – 62
- Cambridge Michigan Language Assessments – English 6