Short Detail of USF Green & Gold Scholars Awards:Institute Name: University of South Florida.
Country to Study in: US.
Courses Offered: All Subjects.
Degree Level: Undergraduate.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: Up to $24,000.
Last Date/Dead Line: July 1st, 2021.
Description of Scholarship:
USF Green & Gold Scholars Awards announced by University of South Florida for International students to study in US. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of All Subjects taught at University of South Florida. The last date of applying for this scholarship is July 1st, 2021 and scholarship provide Up to $24,000 to successful candidates.
The University of South Florida provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All Subjects at US on scholarship.
If you are planning to study abroad and hold good grades, here is good news for you. The University of South Florida is providing the USF Green & Gold Scholars Awards to international candidates for the academic year 2021-2022.
First-year students from all countries with outstanding merit and high GPAs are acceptable to apply for this grant. The award goal is to reward high-achieving students for their hard work. The selection is made by the Office of Admissions at USF.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must meet the following criteria :
- The Aspirant must have a 3.50+ GPA and 1210+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or 25+ ACT
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: The candidates can log in through the online portal of the university and carry out the application process. There is no other application process to apply for the opportunity . Once accepted by the college, the aspirants are considered for the opportunity program.
- Required Documents: The following documents are required to be submitted:
- High school GPA (recalculated by admissions)
- Financial statement
- Classification as a Florida or non-Florida resident
- Admission Demands: The students are required to have a GPA score of 3.50 or an SAT score of 1210+, or an ACT score of 25+ to secure an admission.
- Language Demands: The students are required to provide the results of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE Academic – 53