If you are planning to study abroad and hold good grades, here is good news for you. The University of South Florida is providing the USF Green & Gold Scholars Awards to international candidates for the academic year 2021-2022.
First-year students from all countries with outstanding merit and high GPAs are acceptable to apply for this grant. The award goal is to reward high-achieving students for their hard work. The selection is made by the Office of Admissions at USF.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must meet the following criteria :
- The Aspirant must have a 3.50+ GPA and 1210+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or 25+ ACT
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: The candidates can log in through the online portal of the university and carry out the application process. There is no other application process to apply for the opportunity . Once accepted by the college, the aspirants are considered for the opportunity program.
- Required Documents: The following documents are required to be submitted:
- High school GPA (recalculated by admissions)
- Financial statement
- Classification as a Florida or non-Florida resident
- Admission Demands: The students are required to have a GPA score of 3.50 or an SAT score of 1210+, or an ACT score of 25+ to secure an admission.
- Language Demands: The students are required to provide the results of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE Academic – 53