Short Detail of NCI President's Awards for International students:Institute Name: National College of Ireland.
Country to Study in: Ireland.
Courses Offered: All subjects.
Degree Level: Undergraduate.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: Up to €3000.
Last Date/Dead Line: May 15th, 2021.
Description of Scholarship:
NCI President's Awards for International students announced by National College of Ireland for International students to study in Ireland. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of All subjects taught at National College of Ireland. The last date of applying for this scholarship is May 15th, 2021 and scholarship provide Up to €3000 to successful candidates.
The National College of Ireland provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All subjects at Ireland on scholarship.
If you want to study in Ireland so, the National College of Ireland is offering students to apply for the NCI President’s Award for the academic year 2021-2022.
All International students applying for any full-time undergraduate programme at the National College of Ireland are acceptable.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must the following criteria:
- The aspirant must be joining a full-time Undergraduate program from the first year.
- The candidate must be paying international student fees.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: The candidates are required to fill the application form provided by the college and mail the completed typed file to ad[email protected]. The applicants can also apply to NCI through Central Application Office’s online enrolment system. Upon receipt of the offer letter from the college, the students are required to fill the application form and mail it to [email protected] to apply to avail the program.
- Required Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following documents:
- Copy of academic transcripts and certificates, both in original form and translated to English by a recognized translator.
- Copy of your CV/resume
- Copy of your passport
- Admission Demands: The applicants should fulfill all entry requirements depending upon their region of residence.
- Language Demands: The students are required to provide the following English language proficiency:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 50
- TOEFL Paper Based – 78
- Cambridge exams – FCE
- Duolingo – 95 to 100
- TOEFL IBT – 78