Short Detail of Vice Chancellor’s International Undergraduate Scholarships:Institute Name: Leeds Arts University.
Country to Study in: UK.
Courses Offered: all subjects.
Degree Level: Undergraduate.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: £2,000.
Last Date/Dead Line: 16th May 2022.
Description of Scholarship:
Vice Chancellor’s International Undergraduate Scholarships announced by Leeds Arts University for International Students to study in UK. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of all subjects taught at Leeds Arts University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 16th May 2022 and scholarship provide £2,000 to successful candidates.
The Leeds Arts University provide a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of all subjects at UK on scholarship.
If financial problems are holding you back from pursuing your dream career in the UK, then can apply for the Vice Chancellor’s International Undergraduate Scholarships offered by the Leeds Arts University for the academic year 2022-2023.
Six international students that have applied for an undergraduate program offered at the Leeds Arts University will be awarded this scholarship. To be eligible to receive this £2,000 award, students must be entering a 3-year degree.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be entering the first year of study of a 3-year degree programme.
- The applicants must be holding an offer of a place to study before submitting a scholarship application.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- The students are required to submit their admission applications via UCAS. Students interested to apply for the scholarship submit the scholarship application form to [email protected].
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A selection of art and design work completed as part of a course of study at school or University
- Work you have done out of personal interest
- Copies of pages from your electronic or paper notebooks or sketchbooks
- If you wish, your submission can also include work in progress
- Applicants must have successfully completed the IB Diploma Program with a minimum of 26 points or the equivalent of 112 UCAS tariff points, including an art/design-related subject or its international equivalent, and meet the country-specific requirements of the university.
- The students must submit meet the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Leeds will provide the selected undergraduate students a scholarship worth £2,000 towards their study as a tuition fee.