Short Detail of Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships:Institute Name: University of Canberra.
Country to Study in: Australia.
Courses Offered: any subject.
Degree Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
Students Nationality: Domestic and International students.
Scholarship Award: Varies awards up to $50,000 per year, $10,000 AUD yearly.
Last Date/Dead Line: 9 October 2022.
Description of Scholarship:
Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships announced by University of Canberra for Domestic and International students to study in Australia. The scholarship allows Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework level programm(s) in the field(s) of any subject taught at University of Canberra. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 9 October 2022 and scholarship provide Varies awards up to $50,000 per year, $10,000 AUD yearly to successful candidates.
The University of Canberra provide a golden chance to Domestic and International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of any subject at Australia on scholarship.
Education is an investment in the future, and for students who can’t afford to do so, the University of Canberra has found a solution for them. The University of Canberra is offering Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion International Scholarships for the academic session 2022-2023.
This exciting opportunity is open to overseas students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the university. The University of Canberra will provide up to $50,000 per year.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Are located offshore at the time of application.
- Have applied for but have not yet commenced an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Canberra.
- Have satisfied the program academic requirement with a minimum of 80% average (or equivalent).
- Hold any form of offer letter (including conditional or provisional offer) issued by the University of Canberra.
- Are applying to study on an Australian student visa (subclass 500).
- Are a new commencing student.
- The primary visa applicant. Dependants will not be eligible for the scholarship or be able to accompany the primary visa applicant.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- In order to receive this award, an applicant needs to take admitted to a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university. After that, the eligible participants will complete the online application form for the grant.
- Certified copies of all relevant academic transcripts, evidence of language proficiency, proof of work experience, and curriculum vitae.
- For taking admission, candidates must have a GPA of 6 out of 7
- If your national language is not English, then you need to check the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Canberra will provide up to $50,000 per year, covering:
- All of your tuition fees for the course duration
- On-campus accommodation
- $10,000 AUD yearly financial allowance
- Other miscellaneous expenses in the first year