Education is an investment in the future, and for students who can’t afford to do so, the University of Canberra has found a solution for them. The University of Canberra is offering Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion International Scholarships for the academic session 2022-2023.
This exciting opportunity is open to overseas students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the university. The University of Canberra will provide up to $50,000 per year.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Are located offshore at the time of application.
- Have applied for but have not yet commenced an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Canberra.
- Have satisfied the program academic requirement with a minimum of 80% average (or equivalent).
- Hold any form of offer letter (including conditional or provisional offer) issued by the University of Canberra.
- Are applying to study on an Australian student visa (subclass 500).
- Are a new commencing student.
- The primary visa applicant. Dependants will not be eligible for the scholarship or be able to accompany the primary visa applicant.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- In order to receive this award, an applicant needs to take admitted to a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university. After that, the eligible participants will complete the online application form for the grant.
- Certified copies of all relevant academic transcripts, evidence of language proficiency, proof of work experience, and curriculum vitae.
- For taking admission, candidates must have a GPA of 6 out of 7
- If your national language is not English, then you need to check the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Canberra will provide up to $50,000 per year, covering:
- All of your tuition fees for the course duration
- On-campus accommodation
- $10,000 AUD yearly financial allowance
- Other miscellaneous expenses in the first year