If you are willing to study in the USA and also looking for funding so, then here is an excellent opportunity for you. The Cards Against Humanity is now accepting applications from international woman candidates for the Science Ambassador Scholarships.
The main goal of this programme is financing the full–tuition fee in the field of science, technology, engineering, or math for the bright students who want to assist their studies in the USA
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must follow the given criteria:
- Candidate must be pursuing or plan to follow a high school or undergraduate degree in the required field.
- May be attending in the US or Internationally.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: To avail this opportunity, applicants have to upload a video including:
- A mini-lecture
- The video must be of three minutes or less in length.
- It can be about any STEM topic, not necessarily your field of study. Pick a topic that excites and fascinates you.
- It needs to be scientifically accurate.
- Clear, creative, accurate, and a demonstration of your passion for the subject.
- Uploaded to YouTube and marked ‘public.’
- Required Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Demands: Candidates must have meeting the admissible requirements in their desired universities of the USA in eligible courses.
- Language Demands: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.