Short Detail of Entrance international Scholarships:Institute Name: Sault College.
Country to Study in: Canada.
Courses Offered: All subjects.
Degree Level: Undergraduate.
Students Nationality: International and domestic students.
Scholarship Award: Up to $4,000.
Last Date/Dead Line: May 14, 2021.
Description of Scholarship:
Entrance international Scholarships announced by Sault College for International and domestic students to study in Canada. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of All subjects taught at Sault College. The last date of applying for this scholarship is May 14, 2021 and scholarship provide Up to $4,000 to successful candidates.
The Sault College provide a golden chance to International and domestic students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All subjects at Canada on scholarship.
Opportunities are another way of helping students to obtain a degree. Keeping this in mind, Sault College is offering Entrance international awards in Canada. The programme is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
This funding opportunity is available for international and domestic students who want to be active in the post-secondary degree programme at Sault College.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- Candidates must be newly admitted to Sault College and directly from high school to enter their first year of post-secondary studies.
- Applicants must be registered full-time at Sault College, unless or else determined by Accessibility Services.
- The opportunity is not available for students who need preparatory courses in their first year or subsequent years of study.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: for being registered in the programme, students must take admission in a post-secondary degree programme at the college.
- Required Documents: candidates must submit a CV, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Demands: To avail this opportunity, students must have to check the entry requirements.
- Language Demands: Evidence of English proficiency must be provided by candidates whose first language is not English. To satisfy our English admission requirements, Sault College accepts the TOEFL, or IELTS, or equivalent examination.