Short Detail of Sakuko Matsui Australia-Japan Friendship Scholarships:Institute Name: University of Sydney.
Country to Study in: Australia.
Courses Offered: Japanese studies.
Degree Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate research.
Students Nationality: Australian and Japanese students.
Scholarship Award: $8000 stipend allowance.
Last Date/Dead Line: 30 May 2022.
Description of Scholarship:
Sakuko Matsui Australia-Japan Friendship Scholarships announced by University of Sydney for Australian and Japanese students to study in Australia. The scholarship allows Undergraduate and postgraduate research level programm(s) in the field(s) of Japanese studies taught at University of Sydney. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 30 May 2022 and scholarship provide $8000 stipend allowance to successful candidates.
The University of Sydney provide a golden chance to Australian and Japanese students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Japanese studies at Australia on scholarship.
Sakuko Matsui Australia-Japan Friendship Scholarships Academic Year 2022-2023: Procure your undergrad or postgraduate certification from the University of Sydney by applying for the Sakuko Matsui Australia-Japan Friendship Scholarships. The award program is open for the scholarly year 2022-2023.
This grant is esteemed at up to $8000 and plans to help an undergrad or postgraduate examination Japanese investigations understudy.
The University of Sydney is a public exploration college situated in Sydney, Australia. Established in 1850 as Australia's most memorable college, it is viewed as one of the world's driving colleges. The college is one of Australia's six sandstone colleges.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Domestic students enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate research degree in Japanese studies within the School of Languages and Cultures at the Faculty of Arts, and Social Sciences can apply.
- Japanese studies include, without limitation, all studies related to Japanese modern and premodern culture, history, language, society, and literature.
- International students
- International students from Japan who are enrolled to study at the University of Sydney and reside or are intending to reside at the Women’s College are eligible to apply.
- Domestic postgraduate research students wish to travel to Japan as part of their research studies.
- Domestic undergraduate or postgraduate research students who can demonstrate financial need.
- Domestic postgraduate research students who live at the Women’s College and intend to travel to Japan as part of their research studies.
- International applicants from Japan and who live at or intend to live at the Women’s College.
The scholarship will provide a stipend allowance of $8000. The exact value of the scholarship will be stipulated in the offer letter to the successful recipient.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Students must log in to the online portal to submit an admission application. After that, the Scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Students must submit the following:
- Area of study and research proposal,
- A personal statement that addresses the reason for the application for the scholarship, relevance of travel to Japan for studies, and description of their financial situation
- detailed budget
- financial hardship
- Proof of residency or intended residency at The Women’s College
- To become a part of the university, you must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can commence your studies at the University.