If you are considering applying for Recruitment Scholarships for International PhD Students in Health and have a qualifying degree from a non-Danish university, you can apply for the Recruitment Scholarships at Aarhus University.
The purpose of the research stay is an assessment of the candidate’s suitability for PhD studies in Health. It is intended to be used for a 1-3 months research at Health, Aarhus University.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be enrolled as a Master’s degree student at a non-Danish university (equivalent to a Danish Master’s degree of 120 ECTS credits or a similar relevant five-year degree program or with a qualifying degree from a non-Danish university (Master’s level (120 ECTS credits) or equivalent).
- Students must be International students.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To apply for the program, applicants must take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. Applications can only be submitted by the main supervisor when there is an open call.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree diploma and transcripts of records
- Motivation and competencies (Word)
- Initial PhD plan (Word)
- Recommendation from primary supervisor (Word)
- Master’s study plan (Word)
- Students must have a relevant higher education degree. Access to the graduate school’s PhD program requires a Danish master’s degree of 120 ECTS credits or a similar relevant five-year degree program.
- Applicant must document English language proficiency identical to an ‘English B level’ in the Danish upper secondary school.
Aarhus University will provide DKK 15,000 per month (taxed at source) to be used for living expenses (housing, course fees, etc.) and travel expenses (transport, visa, etc.).