If you want to start a postgraduate degree in India, then you can apply for Young India Fellowships Program at Ashoka University. This grant is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
The fellowship is a one-year multidisciplinary postgraduate diploma program in Liberal Studies and is open to deserving candidates. There is need-based financial assistance for admitted candidates at Ashoka University.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates who have a recognized undergraduate degree in any discipline (can be final-year student at the time of application), and are no more than 28 years of age on 1st August 2022 are eligible to apply. Working professionals, entrepreneurs, postgraduates and those taking a gap year, are all encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- All interested individuals are required to complete an online application (free of cost).
- You should submit the following documents:
- Personal Information
- Academic Information
- Professional Information (If applicable)
- Non-Academic Engagement
- Essay Questions
- Support at Ashoka (Optional)
- Letter of Recommendation (Optional at the time of application submission)
- For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Award: Ashoka University will provide an award amount of up to 100% of the entire fee including residence and meals to the scholarship winners.