Magnify your knowledge through an International PhD Position in Industrial-tailored CO2 Capture. The studentship is organized by the Chalmers University of Technology.
The funding program aims to support students from any country and want to undertake their PhD degree at the university for the academic year 2022-2023.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must have a master’s level degree in chemistry or chemical engineering or in a relevant field, corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits. Good presentation and collaborative skills is also a requirement.
- The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English. If Swedish is not your native language, Chalmers offers Swedish courses.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
To be considered for this studentship, applicants must submit the online application form.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- CV: (Please name the document: CV, Family name, Ref. number)
- Other, for example, previous employments or leadership qualifications and positions of trust.
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous experience of relevance for the position (e.g. education, thesis work and, if applicable, any other research activities)
- Describe your future goals and future research focus
- Other documents:
- Copies of bachelor’s and/or master’s thesis.
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades and other certificates, e.g. TOEFL test results.
- The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
Award: The applicants will get a PhD degree position in Industrial-tailored CO2 Capture at the Chalmers University of Technology. They will receive a handsome salary package for the academic year 2022/2023.