The University of Copenhagen is seeking candidates to apply for the PhD Fellowships in Experimental Aspects of Non-Abelian Condensed Matter Physics.
The project focuses on experiments to test the non-local and non-abelian nature of Majorana bound states in hybrid super/semiconductors.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Assessment of your qualifications will emphasize previous research, work experience and publications (if any).
- Applicants from the US or other places that do not have a master’s degree equivalent to a Danish Master’s degree are encouraged to apply if they are (or are eligible to be) enrolled at one of the faculty’s master programmes in Physics or Quantum Physics.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- How to Apply: Aspirants must have to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After that, you can complete the online application form.
- Award :The university will provide a salary at a minimum DKK 333,464 (approx. €44,461) including annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum DKK 54,191). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.