The European Molecular Biology Laboratory is seeking motivated students to join the EMBL CPP Fellowships in Germany for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship program is established to encourage talented candidates who will enroll in the Ph.D. and postdoctoral coursework at the university.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Ph.D. students and Postdoctoral Fellows will be eligible to apply for these fellowships. There are no restrictions on age, gender, scientific background, or country of origin.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To submit your application, download the application form and send the completed document, including your CV, by email to the Scientific Visitor Programme.
- Applications must include a project description, the applicant’s current CV, and a support letter from their supervisor at their home institute.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- All international students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
The selected candidates will receive an annual stipend of $2,000 and additional financial support at EMBL.