The University of Nottingham is inviting candidates for the Ph.D. Studentships in Load and Vibration Attenuation of Aerospace Structures in the UK.
The project aims to develop a new method to attenuate the aerospace structure vibration that has the potential to be more effective than the previous methods.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The ideal student must have a very good background in structural dynamics and vibration with a high interest in modeling, simulation, and experimental works.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Students are required to take admission in the Ph.D. degree program at the university.
- Cover letter or personal statement component of their Ph.D. application, academic references for the University application must be provided before the application can be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have a masters level degree in any area of law or a related subject (Desirable) or equivalent and relevant professional or work experience (Desirable)
- Students must have high-level proficiency in written and spoken English (for overseas students IELTS score of 7.0 is needed with no less than 7.0 in writing, 6.5 in reading, and 6.0 in speaking and listening)
The university will provide tuition fees for home students, as well as a stipend equivalent to RCUK rates (currently at £15,609 p.a. tax-free for 2021/22) awarded to the suitable candidate.