Short Detail of PhD Studentships in Load and Vibration Attenuation of Aerospace Structures:Institute Name: University of Nottingham.
Country to Study in: United Kingdom.
Courses Offered: Load and vibration attenuation of aerospace structures.
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: UK Students.
Scholarship Award: Tuition fees and stipend.
Last Date/Dead Line: April 30, 2022.
Description of Scholarship:
PhD Studentships in Load and Vibration Attenuation of Aerospace Structures announced by University of Nottingham for UK Students to study in United Kingdom. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of Load and vibration attenuation of aerospace structures taught at University of Nottingham. The last date of applying for this scholarship is April 30, 2022 and scholarship provide Tuition fees and stipend to successful candidates.
The University of Nottingham provide a golden chance to UK Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Load and vibration attenuation of aerospace structures at United Kingdom on scholarship.
The University of Nottingham is inviting candidates for the Ph.D. Studentships in Load and Vibration Attenuation of Aerospace Structures in the UK.
The project aims to develop a new method to attenuate the aerospace structure vibration that has the potential to be more effective than the previous methods.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The ideal student must have a very good background in structural dynamics and vibration with a high interest in modeling, simulation, and experimental works.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Students are required to take admission in the Ph.D. degree program at the university.
- Cover letter or personal statement component of their Ph.D. application, academic references for the University application must be provided before the application can be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have a masters level degree in any area of law or a related subject (Desirable) or equivalent and relevant professional or work experience (Desirable)
- Students must have high-level proficiency in written and spoken English (for overseas students IELTS score of 7.0 is needed with no less than 7.0 in writing, 6.5 in reading, and 6.0 in speaking and listening)
The university will provide tuition fees for home students, as well as a stipend equivalent to RCUK rates (currently at £15,609 p.a. tax-free for 2021/22) awarded to the suitable candidate.