Description of Scholarship:
New Horizon for Crop Disease Management PhD International Scholarships announced by The University of Queensland for Domestic or International students to study in Australia. The scholarship allows Postgraduate research level programm(s) in the field(s) of Agriculture and animal sciences, Science, and mathematics taught at The University of Queensland. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 28th February 2022 and scholarship provide $34,627 to successful candidates.
The The University of Queensland provide a golden chance to Domestic or International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Agriculture and animal sciences, Science, and mathematics at Australia on scholarship.
Short Detail of New Horizon for Crop Disease Management PhD International Scholarships:
Institute Name: The University of Queensland.
Country to Study in: Australia.
Courses Offered: Agriculture and animal sciences, Science, and mathematics.
Degree Level: Postgraduate research.
Students Nationality: Domestic or International students.
Scholarship Award: $34,627.
Last Date/Dead Line: 28th February 2022.
Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for a PhD degree by applying for this PhD Scholarships in New Horizon for Crop Disease Management offered by the University of Queensland for the academic year 2022-2023.
The main aim of this project is to assess the efficacy of Bioclay-delivered dsRNA for sustained protection against fungal pathogens. The project will include controlled environment bioassays and molecular investigations on the uptake and responses of selected crops and fungal isolates to the Bioclay-delivered RNAi molecules.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates have to enroll in a higher degree by research program at the university.
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent; or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honors class IIA, will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Applicants must first apply for admission to the postgraduate research program at UQ. Contact Dr. Donald Gardiner ([email protected]) to discuss your suitability for this scholarship.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An academic CV assists us in determining your readiness to commence a higher degree by research.
- An academic transcript
- A degree certificate
- References letter of recommendation
- Proof of citizenship if you are not a citizen of Australia or New Zealand by birth.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of a postgraduate research degree at the university.
- All applicants must have to meet the English language requirements.
Winners will receive the amount of $34,627 per annum (2022 rate), indexed annually in Australia.