Description of Scholarship:
PhD Positions announced by National University of Singapore for Singapore Students to study in Singapore. The scholarship allows PhD and Post- Doctoral level programm(s) in the field(s) of Micro-architecture, Side-channel analysis, Machine learning, Security taught at National University of Singapore. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 6th July, 2021 and scholarship provide Competitive salary, tax benefit, and welfare package will be given to successful candidates.
The National University of Singapore provide a golden chance to Singapore Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Micro-architecture, Side-channel analysis, Machine learning, Security at Singapore on scholarship.
Short Detail of PhD Positions:
Institute Name: National University of Singapore.
Country to Study in: Singapore.
Courses Offered: Micro-architecture, Side-channel analysis, Machine learning, Security.
Degree Level: PhD and Post- Doctoral.
Students Nationality: Singapore Students.
Scholarship Award: Competitive salary, tax benefit, and welfare package will be given.
Last Date/Dead Line: 6th July, 2021.
Scholarships give promising students an approach to their education regardless of their financial circumstances. Therefore, the National University of Singapore is offering PhD Positions for brilliant students.
The aim of the bursary is to support students who are going to take part in the Post-doctoral or PhD degree programme at the university.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidate must following criteria:
- Aspirant must have to enroll in the Post-doc and PhD degree programme.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: candidate must complete the application form to study for Post-doc and PhD degree at the university.
- Required Documents: Candidate should prepare and send their CV and cover letter to the following contact email Arash Pashrashid ([email protected])
- Admission Demands: Candidate must have a strong Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) from a reputable university. Master’s Degree preferable and may be compulsory for selected programmes.
- Students whose Bachelor degree(s) are not from NUS, NTU, SMU, or SUTDmust take the GRE (Graduate Record Examinations)
- Language Demands: Students whose undergraduate language of instruction is not English must take the TOEFL or IELTS