Scholarships give promising students an approach to their education regardless of their financial circumstances. Therefore, the National University of Singapore is offering PhD Positions for brilliant students.
The aim of the bursary is to support students who are going to take part in the Post-doctoral or PhD degree programme at the university.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidate must following criteria:
- Aspirant must have to enroll in the Post-doc and PhD degree programme.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: candidate must complete the application form to study for Post-doc and PhD degree at the university.
- Required Documents: Candidate should prepare and send their CV and cover letter to the following contact email Arash Pashrashid ([email protected])
- Admission Demands: Candidate must have a strong Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) from a reputable university. Master’s Degree preferable and may be compulsory for selected programmes.
- Students whose Bachelor degree(s) are not from NUS, NTU, SMU, or SUTDmust take the GRE (Graduate Record Examinations)
- Language Demands: Students whose undergraduate language of instruction is not English must take the TOEFL or IELTS