Short Detail of Merit based Academic Scholarships for International Students:Institute Name: The University of Bedfordshire.
Country to Study in: United Kingdom.
Courses Offered: any subject area.
Degree Level: Undergraduate.
Students Nationality: students of all nationalities.
Scholarship Award: £2,400.
Last Date/Dead Line: open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Description of Scholarship:
Merit based Academic Scholarships for International Students announced by The University of Bedfordshire for students of all nationalities to study in United Kingdom. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of any subject area taught at The University of Bedfordshire. The last date of applying for this scholarship is open for the academic year 2022-2023 and scholarship provide £2,400 to successful candidates.
The The University of Bedfordshire provide a golden chance to students of all nationalities to complete their studies in the field(s) of any subject area at United Kingdom on scholarship.
Getting a degree is always beneficial in a career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of Bedfordshire is providing the Academic Merit Scholarships in the UK.
The program is open to talented overseas students who want to enter the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International students are eligible
- Applicants must have 55%+ average marks in high school
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To be enlisted in the program, applicants must have to take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Students are advised to submit the following documents at the time of admission: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Before taking enrollment, you need to check out the entry requirements of the university.
- Students who belong to any non-English speaking country are required to submit official exam results demonstrating their English proficiency.
The university will provide the following:
- £2,400 for 60%+ average marks in high school (or equivalent)
- £1,400 for 55%+ average marks in high school (or equivalent