Education promotes the growth of one’s knowledge, ability, and personality. Keeping the importance of education in mind, the School of International Development is pleased to announce the Postgraduate International Development Scholarships for Japan Students at the University of East Anglia.
The main objective of this program is to support Japanese students who want to undertake a master’s degree at the University of East Anglia. The scholarship winner will get an award amount of £6,000 during their study.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a graduate of any International institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Students must have taken admission at the University. After that, students can complete the scholarship application form.
- Students are required to submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts to submit a 250-word scholarship application statement.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Students will have to provide evidence of a specified level of ability in
The University of East Anglia will provide an award amount of £6000 for students who want to commence their postgraduate degree program for the academic year 2022-2023.