Here’s a great offer for Excellent candidates to become a part of the International Student Scholarships offered by the Louisiana State University. This funding program is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
This educational award is designed for brilliant international students who want to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must follow the given criteria in order to enroll themselves:
- Undergraduate: Student must be an incoming first-time, full-time freshman who has successfully completed secondary school, must have at least a 24 ACT composite or another equivalent, and have a secondary school GPA of at least 2.0 as converted on the U.S. scale.
- Graduate: Candidate must be an incoming graduate student who has been admitted to an LSUS Graduate Program.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: To this opportunity, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university. After that, they can get this award.
- Required Documents: Students must submit complete official records for the secondary level of education and are strongly encouraged to submit ACT or SAT scores.
- Admission Demands: To take admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Demands: All international students who are admitted (except for transfer students who have submitted a satisfactory TOEFL/IELTS score and have received transfer credit from an accredited U.S. institution for the equivalent of LSU’s English 1001 and 1002 or 1004 and 1005 with a grade of “C” or better in each) will be required to take an English placement test prior to registration.