Description of Scholarship:
International Cultural Service Scholarships announced by Portland State University for International students to study in USA. The scholarship allows Undergraduate, graduate, PhD, post-baccalaureate level programm(s) in the field(s) of All subjects taught at Portland State University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is July 15, 2021 and scholarship provide $3,250 to successful candidates.
The Portland State University provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All subjects at USA on scholarship.
Short Detail of International Cultural Service Scholarships:
Institute Name: Portland State University.
Country to Study in: USA.
Courses Offered: All subjects.
Degree Level: Undergraduate, graduate, PhD, post-baccalaureate.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: $3,250.
Last Date/Dead Line: July 15, 2021.
Now you can get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the International Cultural Service Scholarships offered by the Portland State University in the USA. The programme is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
The offer is available for international students in order to achieve an undergraduate, graduate, PhD, and post-baccalaureate degree program at the Portland State University.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidate must need to follow the given criteria:
- Must hold a valid F-1 student visa and be maintaining that status.
- Before applying for the programme, undergraduate students must have at least sophomore status (45 credits completed).
- Candidates must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on all coursework at Portland State University.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: If you want to avail this opportunity, then you are required to take admission at the university. The Application Form will be completed by logging in to WorldLink.
- Required Documents: Students must submit the following documents: Personal Statement, Financial Need Statement, Cultural Identity Essay, One sample cultural presentation, and The names and email addresses of two recommenders.
- Admission Demands: Candidates must have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- Language Demands: If english is not your first language and you do not demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, we will place you in the Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway.