To encourage and support the education of students in Canada, George Brown College offered International Student Scholarships. The bursary is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
The main goal of this award is to support international students who want to be part of the undergraduate or master’s degree program at George Brown College.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be acceptable :
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Applicant must display financial need
- The Applicant must be an international student
- The Applicant must overcome obstacles
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: To avail this opportunity students must take admission in the bachelor or master degree coursework at the university.
- Required Documents: Please attach all documents required in support of your application but do not send any extra documents that are not required.
- Admission Demands: to take admission applicants should check the entry requirements of this college.
- Language Demands: Applicant must meet the entire English language requirement of the college.