The University of Surrey is proud to announce the International Employer Partnership Scholarships in Surrey Executive MBA for the academic year 2022-2023 in the United Kingdom.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a UK, EU, or International
- Be self-funded and hope to receive partial sponsorship from your employer.
- Must have at least five years of postgraduate experience in a managerial role.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- In order to apply for this scholarship, all applicants need to complete a program application for the Executive (Part-Time) MBA program and undergo an informal interview.
- Students must have certificates and transcripts, curriculum vitae (CV/Resume), two references, passport copy.
- Applicants must hold a lower second-class degree or equivalent.
- EU and International students must comply with the English language requirements such as IELTS Academic: 6.5 overall grade with 6.0 in each element or equivalent.
Benefits of Scholarship
The University of Surrey will provide educational fund for applicants in the UK.