Short Detail of International Postdoctoral Scholarships:Institute Name: Chalmers University of Technology.
Country to Study in: Sweden.
Courses Offered: Fusion Plasma Physics.
Degree Level: Postdoctoral.
Students Nationality: Domestic and International students.
Scholarship Award: Salary.
Last Date/Dead Line: 31st March 2022.
Description of Scholarship:
International Postdoctoral Scholarships announced by Chalmers University of Technology for Domestic and International students to study in Sweden. The scholarship allows Postdoctoral level programm(s) in the field(s) of Fusion Plasma Physics taught at Chalmers University of Technology. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 31st March 2022 and scholarship provide Salary to successful candidates.
The Chalmers University of Technology provide a golden chance to Domestic and International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Fusion Plasma Physics at Sweden on scholarship.
Are you interested in obtaining a grant to pursue your higher education? If yes, apply for the International Postdoctoral Scholarship in Fusion Plasma Physics offered by the Chalmers University of Technology.
The purpose of the bursary is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral degree program for the academic session 2022/2023.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants should have a PhD in physics or a related area, strong mathematical and numerical skills and previous experience from plasma physics (preferably magnetic fusion). The successful candidate is expected to interact closely with members of the research group.
- The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- In order to apply for the postdoctoral position, candidates should take a PhD degree at the university. After that, they can apply through the online application form for this funding opportunity.
- The students are required to present the following documents at the university:
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Personal letter
- For taking admission, candidates must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
Benefits of Scholarships
The selected candidates will be offered full-time temporary employment for up to 2 years along with a competitive salary, excellent working conditions, and access to world-class facilities and infrastructure.