All international and domestic national students are eligible to apply for this funding scheme. The scholarship is funded by CloudTech-RMIT Green Cryptocurrency Joint Research Program or Laboratory on the design of the next generation of Proofs of Space-Time (PoST) consensus protocols for large-scale green cryptocurrency platforms. Candidates with relevant master’s or honors degrees will be considered and awarded a tuition fee waiver and a yearly stipend of $32,841.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a relevant academic qualification.
- The applicants with research and/or industry experience in building distributed systems/applications will be preferred.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Students must submit admission applications via the application portal of the university. Interested students are required to submit the supporting documents to Dr. Hai Dong [email protected] to apply for the scholarship.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A one-page cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- Evidence of research ability: A digital copy of a Master’s or Honours’ thesis; and a digital copy of academic transcripts
- A detailed CV clearly outlining your experience in developing distributed systems/applications; also important to list any publications, awards, and relevant professional experience
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Academic Transcript
- The applicants must have a Master by Research degree, or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent, or an Honours degree achieving first-class honors in Computer Science.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
Benefits of Scholarship
The successfully selected students will be provided $32,841 per annum for three years with the possibility of a six-month extension and a tuition fee waiver by RMIT.