To help high achieving international students fulfill their desire to study in the United States, Hardin Simmons University has decided to award the Deans Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
The award is open to international students who wish to study for an undergraduate degree at the Hardin Simmons University. All interested candidates are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming freshman students at Hardin Simmons.
- The applicants must have 1130SAT (or) 23ACT (or) 74 CLT.
- The applicants must have a GPA of 2.75 to renew the scholarship.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Students are required to make their admission applications on the designated university portal. All students that meet the criteria will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of purpose
- Transcripts of all secondary work
- The applicants must fulfill the requirements in the application checklist for international students proposed by the university.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 95
Benefits of Scholarship
Students successfully selected by the Hardin Simmons University will be offered $21,000 as an annual award towards their cost of study.