Short Detail of GREAT Scholarships:Institute Name: University of Birmingham.
Country to Study in: UK.
Courses Offered: Arts and Law.
Degree Level: Postgraduate.
Students Nationality: Chinese and Pakistani students.
Scholarship Award: financial aid of £10,000.
Last Date/Dead Line: 3rd April 2023.
Description of Scholarship:
GREAT Scholarships announced by University of Birmingham for Chinese and Pakistani students to study in UK. The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of Arts and Law taught at University of Birmingham. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 3rd April 2023 and scholarship provide financial aid of £10,000 to successful candidates.
The University of Birmingham provide a golden chance to Chinese and Pakistani students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Arts and Law at UK on scholarship.
The GREAT scholarships program is open to students from China and Pakistan who are interested in enrolling in a one-year Master's program within the College of Arts and Law for the academic year starting September 2023.
Yes, the GREAT Scholarships program is open to students from China and Pakistan, among other eligible countries. The scholarship provides financial support for students from these countries to undertake Masters or PhD programs in the UK. The eligibility criteria, application process, and scholarship amount vary for each scholarship program.
The GREAT Scholarships program is an initiative of the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign that aims to support international students from eligible countries to study for a Master's or PhD degree in the UK. This scholarship provides financial support for tuition fees, living expenses, return airfare, along with opportunities for professional development and networking. The scholarship is designed to provide a unique and comprehensive study experience for talented students and to promote cultural exchange between the UK and other countries. The GREAT Scholarships program provides a fantastic opportunity for students to enhance their academic and professional skills, broaden their horizons, and contribute to their personal and professional growth.
The University of Birmingham recognizes that studying abroad is a valuable experience, but funding can be challenging. To assist students with the financial aspect, the university offers the option to apply for GREAT Scholarships through the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign.
- Eligible Countries: China and Pakistan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for postgraduate courses in the College of Arts and Law (Excluding Law LLM and MSc).
- Required Documents: Applicants are required to provide the following documentation in order to apply:
- Proof of qualifications
- Two letters of recommendation from academic sources
- Official transcripts of academic records
- Personal essay (about 5000 characters)
- Evidence of proficiency in the English language.
- Admission Requirements: Prospective students from China and Pakistan should review their specific country requirements for studying at the College of Arts and Law.
- English Proficiency: Applicants whose first language is not English must present proof of English language proficiency. They must meet the required English language standard for postgraduate studies.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Birmingham, England. It was established in 1825 as Queen's College, Birmingham and became the first civic university in England. The university has a strong reputation for research and teaching excellence and offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in arts, humanities, business, engineering, and sciences. With a rich history and a commitment to providing world-class education, the University of Birmingham is a popular choice for students from around the world.
The scholarship program offers financial support of £10,000 to students pursuing a one-year postgraduate program in the UK.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible for the GREATnscholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Meet the academic requirements of the program in order to retain the scholarship
- Be a resident of Pakistan or China
- Be classified as an international student for tuition purposes and able to pay any remaining tuition fees not covered by the scholarship
- Have enough funds to cover living expenses and any visa or travel costs associated with studying in the UK
- Not be receiving any other scholarships or funding from the University of Birmingham or other sources.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
To apply for a College of Arts and Law Master’s scholarship at the University of Birmingham, candidates must first apply to study a related course at the university. To do this, visit the webpage of the desired course and press the “Apply now” button located in the centre of the page. After submitting an application to study, candidates will then be eligible to apply for the scholarship.