Improve your academic and career prospects by participating in the General Round Stipend offered by the Australian Catholic University in Australia.
The grant is available to both domestic and international students who wish to undertake a research program for the academic year 2021/2022.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- The Candidates must hold minimum educational requirements and meet the university’s parameters to apply for a research degree.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: The applicants should enroll themselves with the university and apply according to the instructions provided by the university.
- Required Documents: The Candidates are required to submit a completed research proposal, academic qualifications such as transcripts and completion certificates, passport, along with other additional documents mentioned by the university.
- Admission Demands: The candidate must fulfil all requirements of the university.
- Language Demands: Applicants whose first language is not English must submit the required English language proficiency evidence at the application time.