The USA is one of the favourite educational place for international students. If you also want to study in the USA, apply for the International Students Scholarships at Shasta College.
The opportunity is available for worldwide students who want to apply for an undergraduate degree at the college.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate must have a GPA requirement of 3.5
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: To avail this offer, candidate must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. Aspirants have to complete the online application form.
- Required Documents: Letters of Recommendation may come from anyone (instructor, employer, church member, etc.) except a member of your immediate family, Essay (500 words maximum) and transcripts of high school and previous college work sent to Shasta College.
- Admission Demands: Candidate must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Demands: Candidate must be able to read, write and speak enough of English to actively pursue a full-time academic program. English proficiency is demonstrated by taking one of the following language proficiency tests.