If you want to begin your academic journey abroad but are lacking funds for it, Northeastern University has introduced its International Scholars Award for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international students with good academic records are acceptable to apply for this award as it is offered on the basis of the academic merit of the applicants.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate must hold an impressive academic record.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: Candidates are required to sign up with Common Application or Coalition Application.
- After creating an application through either of the sources, the applicants must select Northeastern University and submit their application directly to the university.
- Required Documents: The aspirant must submit the documents required by the university.
- Admission Demands: The candidate must have registered on either Common Application or Coalition Application.
- Language Demands: The candidate must have minimum required score in the following English language proficiency test:
- 185 to 204 on either C1 Advanced (CAE) or C2 Proficiency (CPE)
- 0 to 8.0 on the IELTS Academic.
- 68 to 76 on the PTE Academic.
- 120 to 130 on the Duolingo English Test (DET)
- 99 to 108 on TOEFL Internet-Based Test (CEEB Code 3667)