Description of Scholarship:
Gates Cambridge Scholarships announced by University of Cambridge for International Students to study in UK. The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field(s) of All Subjects taught at University of Cambridge. The last date of applying for this scholarship is Open and scholarship provide full funding to successful candidates.
The University of Cambridge provide a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All Subjects at UK on scholarship.
Short Detail of Gates Cambridge Scholarships:
Institute Name: University of Cambridge.
Country to Study in: UK.
Courses Offered: All Subjects.
Degree Level: Masters.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: full funding.
Last Date/Dead Line: Open.
Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023 is available to undertake Master’s level programs at the University of Cambridge. Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows a Master’s level program (s) in the field of All Subjects taught at the University of Cambridge. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
Fully funded Scholarship
Courses which Gates Cambridge does NOT consider:
- Any Undergraduate degree, such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Business Doctorate (BusD)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MASt courses
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time, Home students only)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees other than the PhD
- Non-degree courses
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
You can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you are:
- a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
- applying to pursue one of the following courses at the University of Cambridge:
- PhD (full-time or part-time*)
- MLitt (full-time)
- One year postgraduate course (full-time), with some exceptions – see below
* For October 2023 entry, Gates Cambridge is piloting a scheme that allows applicants to apply for funding for a part-time doctoral degree.
General funding at Cambridge
Whether or not you are eligible for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship you may be eligible for other funding offered by the University of Cambridge. See www.student-funding.cam.ac.uk for more details.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
Watch the University’s short overview film about applying for postgraduate admission and funding and then read below about the requirements for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship.