Short Detail of Full Tuition Fees International PhD Scholarships:Institute Name: University of Surrey.
Country to Study in: UK.
Courses Offered: any subject.
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: UK and international students.
Scholarship Award: Full tuition-fees.
Last Date/Dead Line: 17th January, 2022.
Description of Scholarship:
Full Tuition Fees International PhD Scholarships announced by University of Surrey for UK and international students to study in UK. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of any subject taught at University of Surrey. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 17th January, 2022 and scholarship provide Full tuition-fees to successful candidates.
The University of Surrey provide a golden chance to UK and international students to complete their studies in the field(s) of any subject at UK on scholarship.
Today, education is a very important factor to build a career. That’s why the University of Surrey is giving an opportunity for degree-seeking students to apply for the Breaking Barriers Studentship Awards program.
The main purpose of this program is to provide full tuition fees for those eligible students who are going to take part in a PhD degree at the university.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Open to the UK and international candidates. EU students are now classed as international students
- Qualification requirements will vary depending on the chosen PhD program.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- For taking advantage of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers you will need to download the application form and complete it.
- You must submit your CV; degree certificates and transcripts; names of 2 referees (ideally uploading 2 references at the time of application also); and research proposal (including examples of previous project work).
- Applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Award: The studentship program will cover the full tuition fee waiver p.a. stipend at UKRI rates p.a. (currently at £15,609). Research Training Support Grant of £3,000 to cover the funded period.