Short Detail of Federation University Scholarships:Institute Name: Federation University.
Country to Study in: Australia.
Courses Offered: any subject.
Degree Level: Bachelor, Honors or Postgraduate.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: $7,000, to be paid in two installments. $3,500 after the first census date and $3,500 after the second census date.
Last Date/Dead Line: 3rd March 2023.
Description of Scholarship:
Federation University Scholarships announced by Federation University for International students to study in Australia. The scholarship allows Bachelor, Honors or Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of any subject taught at Federation University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 3rd March 2023 and scholarship provide $7,000, to be paid in two installments. $3,500 after the first census date and $3,500 after the second census date to successful candidates.
The Federation University provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of any subject at Australia on scholarship.
Federation University Scholarships for Bachelor, Honors or Postgraduate in Australia: Great opportunity for students to study in Australia with Cameron Beyer International Scholarship at Federation University. The Federation University has organized the Cameron Beyer funding for the academic year 2023-2024 in Australia. This foundation grant is open to domestic and international commencing students undertaking bachelor, honors, or postgraduate degrees at the university. The scholarship has been established from funds raised by council members of Federation University in memory of council member Cameron Beyer.
Federation University Scholarships Benefits
The student will receive $7,000, to be paid in two installments. $3,500 after the first census date and $3,500 after the second census date at Federation University.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible for this application, the applicant must:
- New/commencing student in 2023
- Domestic and international students
- Enrolled or planning to enroll in an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree (excluding research degrees)
- Active and enrolled full-time for full year post census date
- It can be full-time or part-time.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- The applicants can sign In to the university’s student portal and submit their admission applications.
- Students are required to submit their research proposal, a copy of their passport, and academic transcripts from every previous institution they have attended.
- To be considered for a program at the federation, applicants must fulfill the program’s academic entry requirements.
- Applicants must meet all the English Language Requirements of Federation University.