Short Detail of Defining Innate Immune PhD Scholarships:Institute Name: Heidelberg University.
Country to Study in: Germany.
Courses Offered: Defining innate immune checkpoints controlling Natural Killer cell recognition of melanoma cells.
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: international students.
Scholarship Award: salary.
Last Date/Dead Line: March 31, 2022.
Description of Scholarship:
Defining Innate Immune PhD Scholarships announced by Heidelberg University for international students to study in Germany. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of Defining innate immune checkpoints controlling Natural Killer cell recognition of melanoma cells taught at Heidelberg University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is March 31, 2022 and scholarship provide salary to successful candidates.
The Heidelberg University provide a golden chance to international students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Defining innate immune checkpoints controlling Natural Killer cell recognition of melanoma cells at Germany on scholarship.
To encourage the education of high-performing students in Germany, Heidelberg University is providing the Defining Innate Immune PhD Scholarships in Germany Checkpoints Controlling Natural Killer Cell Recognition of Melanoma Cells.
The PhD candidate will apply an immune-oncology CRISPR/Cas9-based screening approach using primary NK cells and melanoma cells, and other tumor cells and will validate already existing candidates for their anti-tumor activity using in vitro and in vivo methods.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The candidate is expected to demonstrate in-depth knowledge in cellular and molecular biology and/or immunology.
- The candidate should be driven by self-motivation, should share a vivid passion for scientific problems, and should acknowledge interdisciplinary collaborative research to successfully master this doctoral study program.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To enroll at the university, applicants must take admission at the university.
- Official transcripts of academic records from every postsecondary institution attended for at least one year as a full-time student, statement of purpose, Contact details of two referees, two reference letters from these referees, and CV.
- The successful candidate must hold a university degree (master or equivalent above average) that permits access to undertake doctoral studies.
- Good English skills (spoken and written) are mandatory.
The Heidelberg University will provide the salary for applicants in Germany for the academic year 2022-2023.