Applications are hereby invited as 60 scholarships are available to undergraduate and postgraduate domestic and international applicants.
As there are limited number of awards available, these are highly competitive and only applicants with excellent academic achievement and potential will be considered.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Sussex Chancellors International and EU Scholarships (2021)
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must be admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Have received an offer of a place to study a full time Bachelors degree at Sussex in 2021
- Have excellent academic grades
How to Apply for Scholarship:
To be considered for the Chancellors International and EU Scholarship, you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible course at Sussex. Please complete the separate scholarship application form online, after you have received an offer to study at Sussex.