Chalmers University Postdoctoral Positions in Sweden for International Students: The Chalmers University of Technology is inviting remarkable understudies to go after the International Postdoctoral Positions in Optical Quantum Network for the scholastic year 2022/2023.
This grant program is available to understudies from one side of the planet to the other who need to seek a postdoctoral certificate at the college.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish college situated in Gothenburg that spotlights examination and training in innovation, inherent sciences, engineering, arithmetic, sea, and other administrative regions.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be qualified, the candidates should meet all the accompanying/given standards:
- The candidates are expected to have applied to a postdoctoral program at Chalmers.
- You should hold a doctoral certificate in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, with an emphasis on optical innovations
Also check this Scholarship: Postdoctoral Student Salary Scholarships to Study in Sweden
Benefits of Scholarship:
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- The candidates are expected to apply with a reference number of the position wanted to be considered for the opening.
- The understudies are expected to introduce the accompanying records to the college:
- Endorsements and certificates from college studies
- Records of gotten done with tasks, and grades
- Verification of English language capability
- Record your citizenship
- Educational plan Vitae
- Project portfolio
- Letter of goal/inspiration
- Significant work insight
- Letters of proposal
- Authentication of combined grade point normal
- The candidates are expected to give an authority record to all finished semesters to date.
- The candidates should have English capability comparable to or over the Swedish upper auxiliary school English course. A universally perceived English test is acknowledged.