Description of Scholarship:
Canadian Experience International Scholarships announced by St. Lawrence College for international students to study in Canada. The scholarship allows Graduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of any field taught at St. Lawrence College. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 15th May, 2022 and scholarship provide $2,000 CAD to successful candidates.
The St. Lawrence College provide a golden chance to international students to complete their studies in the field(s) of any field at Canada on scholarship.
Short Detail of Canadian Experience International Scholarships:
Institute Name: St. Lawrence College.
Country to Study in: Canada.
Courses Offered: any field.
Degree Level: Graduate.
Students Nationality: international students.
Scholarship Award: $2,000 CAD.
Last Date/Dead Line: 15th May, 2022.
Awards help the students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore for helping students, St. Lawrence College is providing the Canadian Experience Scholarships for the academic session 2022-2023.
This educational award is open for outstanding international students who wish to study in Canada. The scholars will receive up to $2,000 applied to the recipient’s student account and redeemable towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees for their study.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an International student
- A graduate of Canadian High School, College, or University other than St. Lawrence College. St. Lawrence College graduates.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To be enlisted in this award program, aspirants must take admission to the graduate coursework at the university. After that, complete the Scholarship application form
- You will need the following documents:
- Original/certified as well as translated copies of your completed Secondary/Post-Secondary transcripts or equivalent.
- Original/certified Secondary/Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree.
- Students must fulfill admission requirements to study at St. Lawrence College.
- All applicants must be fluent enough in English to understand instructors and the technical language used in their subject area.
The selected candidates will receive up to $2,000 towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees reduction of any undertaken graduate program at St. Lawrence College.